Thursday, December 31, 2009

love, hugs, misses.

hello! Yes, I'm finally back from my chalet!! It was fun, totally awesome man. Really didn't regret going for the camp. :D
Anyway, this morning baby and I had a lil tiff, but it's all over now! I guess it's all true.. when a couple fights/quarrels, they will end up loving each other more cos through those quarrels, they get closer cos their understanding of each other grows deeper. Baby, I'm so glad I've got ya. I promise to always love you wholeheartedly and to always give you my all... Will you be mine again baby? Anyway, baby!!! Stop complaining that your fat K? You're not la princess. Your my hot and cuteeeee babyyy ! Hehe!!! And you'll always be mine. I don't care!!! Haha even if you were 100kg or more I would still love you like always cos I love you for your heart and who you are, definitely not looks!!! Okieee, I shall stop here for now... Takecare awesome people! mahal kita b mahal ko ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment